CaboBooking.com – Terms and Conditions.
– Make sure your phone is on at the time of pick-up, so you can be contacted.
– We will wait for you! Your booking includes 45 minutes of wating. As long as we know your flight details, we will adjust your pick-up time to factor in any delays.
– Your confirmation email should arrive as soon as you book. Please take the time to read through and double-check all the details.
– Make sure you leave enough time to get to your destination. CaboBooking assumes no responsibility of traffic conditions caused by accidents, bad conditions of roads and any other conditions beyond control. We reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries in case of road closures, a force majure or for reasons beyond our control.
– If your plans change, you can cancel your trip free of charge (twenty four) hours before the scheduled pick-up time.
– Please read the pick-up instructions carefully. We will send you our service provider’s contact details no later than 24 hours prior to your journey. If you have any problems, just get in touch.
– Confirm your destination with your driver before setting off.
– Rate us and help us deliver an even better service.
Children, pets & luggage.
– The vehicles has a limited number of child seats available.
– Passengers with young children must provide notice of their child seat requirement (at “Extra items” booking process) and specify (at “Comments to the driver” booking process) size/model to check availability.
– Passengers are welcome to bring their own child seats.
– Pets must be transported in a pet carrier.
– Passengers with large items or extra baggage must confirm they are reserving an appropriate size vehicle.
– Passengers with wheel chairs, surf boards, family pets, fishing equipment, large size coolers and bicycle boxes must select a vehicle according to their needs, select your requirements at “Extra items” and specify it in “Comments for the driver” at booking process.
– CaboBooking and the transport service provider cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while in the vehicles or while loading and unloading.
– A passenger’s baggage remains the responsibility of the passenger, at all times.
– Passengers are responsible to make sure all their luggage is removed from the vehicle once they arrive at their destination. CaboBooking will make every effort to determine the ownership of any found belongings and to contact the passenger to arrange for the items return.
– Lost and found items must be claimed within 90 days.
– Once you make the reservation, we will provide the transport service provider with details of the booking.
– Once we have received confirmation from the transport service provider we will send a confirmation email and confirmation text message with your booking details.
– No later than 48 hours prior to your pick up time, we will send an email containing emergency contact details for the transport service provider.
– You must ensure that you have provided us with full and accurate details of the requirements for your booking.
– You must ensure that you check that your booking details are complete and accurate.
– You must ensure that the passengers have reserved sufficient time to reach your/their destination when arranging the pickup time.
– You must ensure that the passengers are at the pickup location at the pickup time.
– You must provide us with valid contact information to enable us to contact you if necessary.
– You must ensure that, at the pickup time and at all times during the waiting times referred to.
– If the pickup location may not be easy to locate or apparent from the road, you must provide accurate details to assist the driver locating the passengers at the pickup location.
– The driver will wait for the passengers for up to 45 minutes where the pickup location is at an airport.
– The driver will wait for the Passengers for up to 15 minutes where the pickup location is at any location other than an airport.
– If the passengers are unable to meet the vehicle and driver at the pickup time it is essential that you contact the transport service Provider as soon as possible.
-You will not be entitled to any refund in relation to the booking in case of:
1. Incorrect pickup location and/or journey details being provided to us in the booking process.
2. Passengers failing to be at the pickup location at the pickup time
3. Passengers who do not reorganize a pick-up time 24 hours in before your arrival.
4. Passengers requesting unreasonable amendments to the pickup time or the journey.
Special Requests & Changes.
– If you have any special requests or require additional equipment, adding at “Extra items” or specify it at “Comments for the driver” in the comments box at booking process.
– If you need to make changes after making your reservation, this should be notified to the Customer Support Team ([email protected]) at the time of booking or no later than 2 working days before the pick up time. Please note that any special requests or additional equipment cannot be guaranteed.
– Any additional charges for special requests or requirements will be notified to Customer Support Team ([email protected]) and will be payable to the transport service provider at the end of the journey.
– If any passenger wishes to change the pick up location or drop off location, date, time or vehicle category, will be notified to Customer Support Team ([email protected]).
– If we need to make changes to your reservation we will advise you as soon as possible before the pickup time and, if the proposed changes are unacceptable, you may cancel the booking without incurring any cancellation fee.
Price and Payment.
– All prices are in US Dollars (USD)
– All tolls, taxes and gratuity charges are included in the price quoted on the website and shown on the booking summary. Any additional tolls, taxes and gratuity charges arising out of changes to the journey must be paid by you or the passenger.
– You may be charged if changes are made to your journey once the passengers have been picked up by the driver. Such additional charge will be paid the driver at the pickup time.
– We will take payment in full once we have confirmed your booking with the transport service provider (when you recive the confirmation email).
– You may cancel a booking free of charge until such time prior to the pickup time 24 (twenty four) hours.
– Notice received less than 24 (twenty four) hours prior to arrival will be subject to a 50% charge.
– If is cancelled by you later than 12 (twelve) hours prior to the pickup time
The booking will be charged in full regardless of whether the Journey has been made.
– You may cancel a Booking by either (i) sending an email to Customer Support Team ([email protected]) specifying your email and reservation number (ii) by using the online cancellation process on the Website (click on the “My Booking” button found at the top right hand side of the website and log in whit your email and password, go to “Orders” and click “Cancel” in your reservation.
– We have the right to cancel the booking upon limited or immediate notice in any circumstances, we notify you of cancellation of the booking 48 hours or less before pickup time, you will receive a return of all monies already paid by you in respect of the booking.
– If the driver is not at the pickup location at the pickup time or the journey is not completed, you can apply for a refund.
– To make a refund claim, you should write to [email protected] providing us with an email address, the confirmation email and full details and circumstances giving rise to the refund claim within 7 days of the pickup time.
– Refounds may take up to fourteen working days to process your refund claim.
– If your refund claim is accepted it will take up to three working days for the refund transaction to be carried out.
– CaboBooking is not obliged to process any refund claims which are not made in writing to [email protected] within 14 days of the pickup time.